Mi estado de Animo del dia

Chaos! Fixing everything!

domingo, julio 05, 2020

Here we go again

Yes, I know, every time I came back it is because things are going bad somehow, and it is partially true. But nothing to worry, I have complete control of this darkness.

It has been a while since the last time I wrote here, and it has been due to my laziness mostly because I always remember that I can write about absolutely anything and no one would care, or should care, in the end, this is just a random blog of opinions and basically abandoned.

Let's make short recapitulation: A lot of questionable bad decisions, with a lot of ups and downs, sounds like just life, right? I mean I am the most boring person in the world, so obviously my adventures haven't been that dangerous or exotic. I met many parts of the world, a thing that for the time when I started this blog never expected.

Who I was when I started this blog? Just a random boy with Internet access, with a lot of thoughts and a lot of random ideas, who just wanted to write and send a message, did I wanted to be heard? That I am not sure, because I am a very shy person, and I have been since those days. Life was of course easier, fewer things to worry, and just complain about people, for what I have learned they are most of the cases the problem. What they do and why they do it. But in those days I was also dealing with a bunch of teenagers who barely use their minds, they were more focused on stupid stuff, they didn't even care about learning, I mean it was their only job, and they failed.

Who I am now? Well, I am a bitter young adult with Internet access, with a lot of thoughts and a lot of random ideas, who doesn't care about send it a message, now I just care in feel that I am taking the ideas out of my mind. Because I like to think that helps me to organize my ideas.

Is there any lesson that I would send to my younger self. Mmm, do whatever you want, never be afraid, most of the authorities sucks, don't trust people... I think most important, never take things personal, because many people want to be mean with you because you are smarter and bla bla bla. If you have control over your emotions, their words are meaningless. so don't worry. People come and go, there are more important people that will appear in your life, and whatever you do, be brave.

I was planning to throw a lot of negative thoughts, but I guess I wait to long for that, and now I am more stable, too bad, I need to reflex on my emotional moments to inspire me for more content. Nevertheless, I have more ideas of things that I would like to write.

If you ask why suddenly I am writing on English instead of Spanish? That is because it is always a good practice, and as you can see, I am more fluid than I would expect it. But, the next big step, I will continue writing things on German, because I need even more practice on that, but instead of bringing thoughts, I will write stories... Because it should be a simpler vocabulary, but it will be hard in terms of creativity, I don't remember when I wrote the last tale... Many years, so, the quality will be rubish, don't judge, maybe one day it will get better.

Also, I have some more thoughts to share, next one is about social media and isolation... But I don't know if I should do it on Spanish or on English... I will throw a coin.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario