Mi estado de Animo del dia

Chaos! Fixing everything!

martes, junio 27, 2017

The changing plan

At the beginning of my conscious mind, probably when I had 13 or 14 years, I was looking for the meaning of life, why I am here? And already from that point I was a very egocentric person.... And for that my original plan was: I am going to change the world! I am going to be someone very important in the story of humanity, I am going to revolutionize the world!

Then time pass, I talk with other persons, with the same plan, it was nice... But then certain competence start on me, that i wanna be the very best that no one ever was... oh wait... And then the plan change: To be someone very important, very rich and powerful, and then I will be able to change the world!!

The next phase was more simple... I was in the university, I realize that make something important for the world will be very hard, and the science is very expensive! So, the first step should be be rich! Then make some important advance in science... and maybe that could help to the humanity...

And just before I ended my bachelor, I was being more simple, the plan change: I only want to make some innovator product, and maybe that will be useful... in some way.

Now I don't know, maybe I just want to have a good life, good money, live experiences (because Millenals), and that's all, maybe be happy... just maybe...  And, if it's possible, make some science.... and with some luck, some of my experiements could be important... and maybe then... the world be changed.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario