Mi estado de Animo del dia

Chaos! Fixing everything!

miércoles, junio 28, 2017

Line Followers

That was one of the most simple and frustrating projects in my career...

But that's remind me... I think that our actual school model is building to convert people in some kind of machines, only capable to receive orders and execute them, just like robots... you don't need think or be creative, follow the order and everything will be ok.

You can observe this phenom in the office works, it's just like you learn in the school, all the time there is someone to tell you what you need to do... It's a very sad situation... But what it really bothers me it is the fact that people are OK with that! That level of conformity makes me upset, I hate it! I hate all those people who are able to do much more and they don't just because they are already good, they have money and that's all what they need... Be human it's just repugnant.

Why? It's hard? It's impossible? It's too much for you? You really don't care about it? I mean, for sure are the same kind of person who doesn't have interesting in change the world, I am OK, what is the big deal? Why should I worry about the others or for the nature?

Think about it... that's all what you can do? That's all what you want for the rest of your life?

If there is a line there, are you going to follow it forever? Haven't you a minimum curiosity about the rest of the world? What else are far away?

My robot follows the line sometimes... Yeah... I was young and I didn't know anything about life... or electronics...  Nowadays it's simple I can see it... At least I think I don't boren to follow the line.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario